Friday, September 2, 2011

Life, Love, Laugh......

With who better than FAMILY!  Today was for sure best day of the week for me!  Love, love all my friends but what's better than that is to spend it with my fam!

Everybody knows my hot spot is on the mountain!  Can I get a witness?  HaHa!  Couldn't find anybody to go this morning but then hubs came to my rescue and we went.  Seriously like I here the mountain calling my name in my sleep, is how bad I wanted to go! lol!  Might I add it was a beautiful morning and the best part of all was for the first time ever I could actually see my surroundings and such clear distance of radiant nature!  I GOT CONTACTS YEEPIE!!!!!!!  They are so awesome can't believe I didn't try them years ago!
Anyway second part of my day, met sis for a scary movie and it was fantabulous!  Even screamed out loud one time and I looked at her and said, "did I really just do that?".  Love my sis!

Third part of my day went to hang out with mom as I call her "Nannie"!  Great catching up, laughing having dinner!

Now back at home for some downtime!  Alone, yes but loving it for the moment.  Listening to the rain is so serene to me.  It calms my spirit and listening to the thunder is somewhat soothing to me. 

My day will soon end with yet another movie with my husband at home!

I'm so blessed to have these people in my life who love me unconditional, who are always there when I need them and who would do anything for me!  Just as my Father in Heaven does for me each and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment