Monday, September 12, 2011

I love being imperfect....................

Well let me tell you why:  1.  I'd never grow  2.  I'd never learn  3.  I'd never have things to offer other people  4.  My children wouldn't be able to see how BIG God really is in their own home  5.  I'd never have anything to share, well at least anything interesting, lol!  6.  I'd never be able to relate with the rest of you imperfect people  7.  Not sure I'd really have much to offer  8. If I were perfect why would I need God?  9.  Wouldn't be able to relate with other people who have gone through the things I've gone through    10.  If I thought I were perfect I'd live a lonely life because everyone around me would think I'm judgmental.

*Wow thanks God for showing me just how imperfect I am and just how much you love me anyway!!  You know this is something I try and teach my girls all the time.  It's not about pulling your big girl panties up and moving on, however, for you guys who know me that's my favorite saying to all of you, lol!  It's about knowing God gives us a new day everyday to be as perfect as we can in Him in this imperfect world!  My daughter always talks about Christians being hypocrites, well hello world, we all are!  This is what I say to her, " why would Satan want to bother with people who don't follow God, with their big houses, nice cars, success written all over them appearing to have it all together...... I'll tell you why because Satan has those people right where he wants them, he's going after me, you and the rest of the Christians trying his best to knock us down day in and day out.  Do you actually think Satan wants Christians to follow our Savior and be successful, that would be a big fat NO!   Truth is the closer any of us are to God the more rough it's going to get!  Push through it, keep moving, God will reward us in the end!  Until we go home to our Lord we all have to fight the good fight but not alone, that's why when God said, "I'm leaving for a short time but until my return I'm leaving my helper, THE HOLY SPIRIT".  Guys we have got to take advantage of letting the spirit lead us and if we fall no worries the Spirit is there to pick us back up.  PERSEVERANCE is the word for today, actually, for everyday!!! 

It's such a challenge for Christians to make time alone to spend with God but I promise it's rewarding!  You as myself at times think, I'm wasting my time, I've got things to do but what we're really doing is participating in battles in the supernatural world.  If you don't know what spiritual warfare is I suggest you get to know all about it!!

I'll be the first to admit I've got problems, I can be a hypocrite but this will never change and that's my core belief in we all have a path, God's path, for our life but it's up to us to follow it or not!  I will not regret my past but I will allow God to use it for His good, as He has already done!  God is good I'm living proof of that.  For those of you who know my testimony it is a true witness just how big He is!  Let's don't waste time life is short and you can't get by in life just by being a good person, eating the right foods, exercising, it starts with our Spirit!!!!  Inside out Guys is where it starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment