Friday, September 9, 2011

Faith Is So Much More Than A Word.......

I'm finally back!!!  Man it's been a little bumpy this week but amazing at the same time!  You know we often here people say things like, "have faith", "keep your faith going", "don't loose faith", and sometimes it can become so repetitive that it turns into an ordinary word.  That couldn't be further than the truth because FAITH is so much more than a word, it's also an action.  It's believing in something we can not see. We're human right?  We want to see it to believe it. Seriously people that would get us no where in life!  I thank God everyday for my faith, I'd be lost without it.  I would also start really believing all the nonsense around me if I didn't have faith.  My days would become so distressed, anxious, full of worry, needing control if I didn't have my faith.  I would actually start to take stock in more of what people around me were saying rather than taking FULL stock in my faith!  Oh Lord, how I thank you for giving me a gift of discernment and allowing me to take full advantage of this word we call faith!!!!!

     *Psalm 9:10 - Those who know the Lord trust him, because He will not leave those who come to him.

So read this as if the Big Guy were sitting in front of you: (The farther you roam along paths of unbelief, the harder it is to remember that I am with you.  Anxious thoughts branch off in all directions, taking you farther and farther from awareness of My Presence.  You need to voice your trust in Me frequently.  This simple act of faith will keep you walking along straight paths with Me.  Trust in Me with all your heart, and I will make your paths straight.) (1)


I've worked out everyday this week but I woke up this morning feeling really tired and that's my body telling me "take a break already".  So no gym, jog or Crowders today!  Sometimes our minds or daily stresses can make a huge impact on our physical health.  It's really good for us to pay attention to how our mind and body interact with each other.  So the next time one of them are off we just might be able to pin point what's causing whatever is going on.  Remember in my opinion 90% of what we all deal with is choice!  Don't let anything or anybody determine how you feel or how you react.  Be consistent on who you are no matter what and I promise you  might soon realize how much better your stress level gets on a day to day basis.  Normally in some form or fashion fear comes out in all of us either through sadness or anger.  Also, don't forget fear is not of God but indeed of Satan!  This is where we all can make a choice to introduce Faith in every circumstance in our life.  God sent us His Holy Spirit to interact within us and around us to handle anything that comes our way.  We are not capable of enduring the crap this world throws at us but through our faith and letting the Holy Spirit take over, guys LIFE IS GOOD!

(1) JESUS CALLING BY SARAH YOUNG

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie, its Amy Nanney, I just got your accidental text, and I did read your blogs, as I was eating ice cream, needless to say I put it away after a few bites, if anyone on this earth needs an accountability partner it's me lol, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete