Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today's Going To Be A Great Day.....

Because I'm making a choice no matter what pops up to have a good day!!  Ok so this is what I'm figuring out, obviously it takes a lot of time to keep up with a blog but it's so worth it I love it, however it's going to be one of those hit or miss kind of things.  So sorry I missed yesterday but just know if I miss a day I'll always jump back on to give my thoughts, ideas, opinions and facts on my life and healthly lifestyle changes. 

Ok seriously can I get an, "Amen", hello I woke up yesterday with a knee that felt fantabulous.  Got to the gym and it didn't bother me at all.  Now that's some serious instant gratification from the big guy! I love being outside but on the days I work I don't have as much time so I run to the gym and I feel pumped to start the day. 

Don't have much time this morning but I will leave you with this:  "Grow Strong In Your Weakness".

Isaiah 40:29-31 - He gives strength to those who are tired and more power to those who are weak.  Even children become tired and need to rest, and young people trip and fall.  But the people who trust the Lord will become strong again.  They will rise up as an eagle in the sky; they will run and not need rest; they will walk and not become tired.

If you haven't started already today is your day to start moving!!!  Get pumped, get excited, get on this health movement for a renewed spirit and a healthy you!!!  You can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment