Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Let's get real with ourselves.......

Today's the day when you say "I'm worth it"!  What's up with growing up, people changing, lazy days, carefree lifestyles, when all we had to worry about was what can we do fun today that's going to benefit "ME"? 

No more setting up my carebears, strawberry shortcake characters and Holly Hobby.... ughhhhh!
Time to get down to business now I wake up every morning asking God to lead me show me His path and ask myself hmmmmm "what can I do today that's going to benefit my health?, what's going to make me feel better, look better, do better and be better?, and how can I be an example to the people around me?"..........

This is the first day of my new blog hope you keep posted to see what's up in my world that could potentially intertwine with your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment