Monday, August 29, 2011

SPEAK POSITIVE..... BE POSITIVE....

Another awesome Monday morning, enjoying the outside again.  Going from walk, jog to run feels like I'm flying as my body goes through that serotonin high.  Yes I'm a dork at heart!  Still haven't mastered getting my cardio where I want it but I love challenging myself trying to get there.  Wouldn't you know it I had to ice my knee for 20 minutes when I finished but I'm hoping it feels like new again for tomorrow.

Anybody who knows me knows I've been through some pretty rough times in my life.  I've gone through different seasons in my life too.  Some where I was following God, some where I was partially following God and some where I was not following Him at all.  I have NO regrets only life experiences which have brought me where I am today.  My journey still continues with those ups and downs but I'm ok with that because they only help me grow as a person and a follower of Christ.  Kind of like my injured knee, not completely injured or broken just in need of some TLC until I get it working right again.  And with the right kind of attention I could wake up tomorrow morning having a healed knee ready to go again.  Our Spirit is the same way.  When we let our spiritual side go even just a little bit that's enough to make us fall off our God walk very quickly.  Which may I say is all to familiar to me!!  Unlike my knee I don't have to wait until the next day I can have instant gratification with God all I have to do is ask for it!

Let's continue to encourage, motivate and lift up the ones around us after all isn't that why God gave us one another?

Love this scripture:
     Luke 12:25 - You cannot add anytime to your life by worrying about it.

AND

     Proverbs 16:3 - Depend on the Lord in whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Let's get this HEALTHY movement in our society going, with our MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment