Thursday, August 25, 2011

New day, New plans in motion, No worries, Just another journey...........

Love a routine it gets me motivated!  Summer was great but slacked off with the occasional exercise regimen and wayyyyyy to much birthday cake!  Thank God I have until October before my cake will be here! :)  This morning was fan-tabulous got the kids off to school headed to the Y got in some cardio before work.  Great time to clear my thoughts, get those serotonins releasing, thank God for the day to come and start that positive cycle my husband always talks about! 

You know I've learned a lot the past two years working as a Weight Loss Consultant but the biggest thing that has impacted me the most is to see what Stress can do to us!  Wow it's crazy how it attacks our minds, bodies and soul.  What a waste of my time.......  I have to remind myself daily, "let it go Carrie, just let it go".  Majority of over weight patients have crazy stress factors in their life.  It's such a blessing to be a motivator for these people because in return it allows God to motivate me.  There is a plan for me as there is one for all of us it only falls in to play when we're willing to go after it with all we have!

I had a list of goals around seven years ago some of them being:  get rid of procrastination, letting go of resentments, getting negative people out of my life, stopping my own negativity, the list could go on but you get the picture.  Awesome and can I get an Amen for the most part letting all that go to better the quality of not only my life but the ones around me!  

Second blog still trying to see where I want this to go but signing out for my "Positive" day at work:)  Partly this blog is about ME but the other part is throwing in my opinions and tips on reaching healthy lifestyle changes to last a life time!  (BTW I'll be updating my profile info in the next couple of days)

No comments:

Post a Comment