Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Whose Perfect?....Not Me.......!!!

Who says we have to look perfect, eat perfect or even act perfect?  If you find somebody that does please let me know I'd love to shake their hand!! Ha!  When I talk to people about making changes in their life that doesn't mean everything at one time.  It's all in moderation and take one day at a time until you reach some kind of a goal for yourself!!  Obviously since I'm a weight loss/wellness consultant I'm focused on helping people make a plan for their diets and exercise but making changes in those things alone will never be long term!  Make reasonable expectations for yourself that way you won't let yourself down if you slip. 

We're human and we're going to fall at times whether that's taking care of our health, our relationships or any other thing in our life.  So get back up and do it again, and again and again, until finally you've made real changes in your life!

So I've said it before it takes 28 days to break a habit and I hear around 21 to form a habit.  Which do you need to focus on?  Well me?  Both! 

Don't beat yourself up when you fall, just dust yourself off and persevere!!  Trust me it's worth it! 

Mark your calendars May 19!!!!  If you want to form new habits for a lifetime you need to be there!!  Let me know if you want more information!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment